Tuesday 31st August 2021 8pm
Small group webinar
Helping your toddler with ASD to improve their sleep.
There are 10 places available for this informative and intimate webinar.
One of these places will be free [see below how to enter.]
The group is targeted at the 2-5 year age group.
This is a great opportunity to get expert advice and improve your knowledge about your special child’s sleep needs.
Because the group is small, there will be space for individual advice.
You will learn:
- What is stopping your child with ASD from sleeping well.
- Effective techniques and tips to help them to sleep their best.
- The greatest bed time routines.
Andrea will be personally running the webinar. As well as her clinical experience, she is a mum to a son with ASD.
Comments from previous webinar attendees:
“Just wanted to say. We are already seeing huge improvements since your class.”
“Often in these webinar sessions things can be a bit waffly or lots of up selling and little advice but yours was the opposite.”
“I loved everything about the webinar!”
The cost is £50 and includes:
- A 90 minute webinar via Zoom
- The opportunity to discuss your child’s particular needs
- No more than 10 participants
- Guidance notes from the course
- A copy of Andrea Grace’s Gentle Sleep Solutions [rrp £10.99]
For the chance of a FREE place:
- On Instagram, follow @andreagracechildsleep
- In the comments section, tag someone who might need this
- For one extra entry, share this post to your story
The giveaway ends on 20th August 2021.
The winner will be announced on my story and contacted via DM.