Common sleep problems include:
- Problems settling to sleep at bed time.
- Waking during the night.
- Early morning waking.
- Nursing or rocking to get off to sleep and stay asleep.
- Dislike of the cot/bed.
- Nightmares/fears/night terrors.
- Managing the sleep needs of siblings [including twins and more] - fear of one waking the other; difficulty in establishing a routine that meets the needs of everyone.
- Managing the specific needs of children with developmental delay or medical conditions.
I offer you:
- Effective and gentle solutions that really do work.
- A very generous amount of in built support which is included in each sleep package.
- A vast range of experience with all kinds of children who have all kinds of sleep problems, including children with medical problems, special educational needs, and children who are twins or triplets.
- A kind, sensible attitude and respect for your family.
- Advice that you can trust, from a qualified and highly experienced sleep expert.
- My personal attention - you will not be seen by a colleague or associate.
- An outstanding success and client satisfaction rate of 97- 98%.
Sleep counselling enables you to enjoy your child and your life:
- It also helps you to be the kind of parent that you really want to be.
- The experience of parenting can be wonderful. For many people, however, it can also be exhausting and unnerving, particularly if your child is awake and crying for much of the night.
- Successfully tackling a sleep problem can restore your confidence and enable you to enjoy your child's precious infancy.
- Well rested children are more likely to be healthy, content, secure and better able to play and learn.
- Well rested parents are more likely to enjoy their children and have the energy to maintain other important relationships and interests.
- Your child is an individual and one formula or approach doesn't suit all.
- Just because previous attempts at sleep training have failed, this does not mean that your child can't be helped to sleep.
- I will work with you to develop an approach that is both effective and possible for you to implement.